So... what's new in our world??.....
- I will start first with the important news!!!... I PASSED THE PRAXIS!!!... All I have to do is graduate now!:)
- I am done with school for a whole month!! It feels so crazy not having school/homework... I feel like I am doing something wrong...
- This week was also my last week of work! (at Let's Cheer)... so I am truly on a break. We start back the second week of June!
- I felt so weird not being busy with school and work, that I started Rosetta Stone! I am starting with Espanol... I have learned man, woman, girl, boy, car, airplane, cat, dog, just some basic words:) I'm such a dork....
- MY WEDDING DRESS IS IN! We are going to pick it up soon, I will also pick out my veil and invitations (I get my invitations half off for getting my dress at Diane's;)
- We met with the caterer/florist last Thursday... and everything is pretty much done! I will go with the florist to pick out flowers closer to time.
- Mom and I picked out and ordered my Bride Book! I love it... I will post pictures when it arrives! My bridesmaid dresses are a hard color to match, but we got pretty close;)
- We ordered bridesmaid gifts and they arrived yesterday! So exciting:)
- I have a wedding list I would like to complete while I am on break....
To name a few:
1. get my flutes engraved (BTW I got them free from Lenox
just for registering for a certain amount of their products!)
2. Find cake server, shoes (cute idea in mind), jewelry, garter
(another cute idea in mind;), etc.
3. Find flower girl dress...
4. Pick up dress! Pick out veil! and Pick out invitations!
- I took off my FAKE nails, hoping to grow my own... I try this every 3 months and it never works! I cannot handle them snagging things and breaking all the time!! But I'm still going to attempt it again... If anyone has any tips, let me know;)
- I have started my wedding work-out! :) I used to work-out 4-5 days a week.... I usually ran approximately 15 miles a week, along with conditioning and weight lifting. Honestly, I have not worked out at all in about 2/3 months! (Happiness also brought me about 10 extra pounds as well) But I am trying to make a change, QUICKLY! I ran/walked 1 mile Monday, 1 mile Tuesday, and 1 mile Wednesday, and Lee and I ran the whole mile today... I am so sore and that is so sad:(But at least it's a start... I have also been trying to eat healthier... Everyone thinks I'm a healthy eater, but I am a TERRIBLE eater!!... Milo's, Guses, french fries (my weakness), sweets, anything junk food! This week, I have been incorporating some fruits and veggies, and cutting back as well (minus the full plate of lasagna I ate tonight... Lee's mom makes the best in the world and I REFUSE to let it go to waste;) ANYWAY, this is all a start, and my goal is to get back to my "old self" which consist of working out and eating healthy (the majority of the time;) If I loose too much weight I look awkward, but I would like to loose about 8 pounds (random number, I know) I mainly want to tone up more and just feel healthier! Wish me luck.. I will try to keep everyone updated!
I know this was a random post! But I hope to get back on track with the blogging:)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!