PACKING, PACKING, PACKING!!
I am an organized person and it's still overwhelming!!
(Notice Nosy Rosy, who is feeling better by the way;)
(This doesn't include the basement... WOW, that is another story)
We closed Friday and are shooting to be out by the 15th!
Originally it was supposed to be the end of July, but things sped up quickly! We will be laying sod this FRIDAY!! AHH... and yes, I will be helping (ugh!)
I met with the shelving man yesterday! I am very excited about our closet! I cannot wait to have more room... I am already organizing it in my mind!
I am not going to lie, things have gotten a little more stressful in these last few weeks, which was expected. Needless to say, I am ready to be DONE!
What has been completed??
- All tile work
- Cabinets are installed
- most lighting is up
- Rock on outside and inside fireplace is complete
- Hardwood floors are complete
- banisters inside
- painting has been done but they have to come back for ALOT OF touch ups!
- Back porch is built and screened in! Thanks to Lee's uncle (who is the builder;)
- Garage doors have been installed
- Sidewalk has been poured and stamped
- All outside is complete including cedar shakes
- All of the outside is now complete
What is left to complete?
- Gutters (being put up as I type this;)
- Driveway getting poured (delayed due to rain)
- Counter tops (Thursday)
- Plumbing fixtures (I think he is stating today. He had to wait on all the floors to be done)
- Carpet will be installed (The very last thing)
- Paint touch ups (Also at the very end)
- Surround sound/music being installed
- Finish up lighting
- Shelving installed (He is designing the closet now)
- Land scaping (starting this Thursday)
That's all I can think of right now!
Furniture shopping will be starting very soon! Mom and I went shopping for vanity mirrors this past Saturday and of course we picked up a couple of dining room decor!
Since I have been this long without showing pictures, I am thinking I am going to wait until EVERYTHING is complete! :) Teasing ya a bit! :)
HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A BLESSED SUMMER!