blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

January 6, 2011

Finally Caught Up!!

I have somewhat caught up on the blog! YAY! We have been extremely busy! I graduated December 18th, so I have been enjoying my time off (a little too much;). We had a wonderful first Christmas and we are enjoying married life!!

I still need to post some pictures from the the basket shower, lingerie shower, bridal tea, rehearsal, and THE HONEYMOON!! That will be at a later date:) But I AM going to get better!! I felt too behind so I was dreading updating the blog, but now that I am caught up, I don't feel overwhelmed, so I am going to be a better blogger!!!:)

Hope you enjoy the following posts!

Have a Wonderful Thursday!

:) Mrs. Pody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...