blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

November 27, 2009

11/26/09_Our First ThAnKsGiViNg_

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I told my mom I was ready to learn how to cook, so my mom, sister, and me all cooked our Thanksgiving meal together! It was very yummy:) After taking an evening nap, my mom, Lee, and I went to catch the sales at Michael's! I have an obsession with buying Christmas decorations for the house, so we racked up on some wonderful Christmas sales and beautiful decorations! I can't wait to decorate for Christmas:)


We HAD to get our first Thanksgiving picture!... I am so thankful to have Lee in my life. =)

This is my baby Camden... He has been very afraid of Lee, because he is so tall and has such a deep voice. But I caught them bonding for the first time, so I had to snap a picture!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...