blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

November 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday- Link up!

.
I stumbled across this fabulous blog that hosts this and I thought it was a wonderful idea! Thought I'd give it a try!
Go link up @The Little Things We Do



1. My favorite thing about this week was/is Christmas Village w/ the girls  and how could you forget the BIG Alabama vs LSU game this weekend! ROLL TiDE!! Grilling out and relaxing at HOME SWEET HOME!
2. Colder weather makes me feel cozy inside. Starting a fire,  getting in my PJs & curling up on the couch to watch reality TV (Lee's FAVORITE shows;), Also, it reminds me that Christmas is right around the corner!
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are I am working out AGAIN after two years! (embarrassing), my husband (my heart), and I have a THREE DAY work week coming up! Heading to Gatlinburg to celebrate our 1 year anniversary!!!!
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose flip flops!
 5. My personality type is I am a pretty laid back person, try not to sweat the small stuff! Tender hearted. (I'm not good at questions like this!) 
6. I have a serious problem resisting Homegoods,french fries and diet mtn. dew!!
7. My favorite color to wear is over half of my closet is black! Boring, I know. I am also loving the taupe and grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...