blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

December 31, 2011

Christmas Recap 2011

 Christmas Eve, we spend with my dad's side of the family, then head to Lee's parents house to eat/open gifts with his sister and family! 


 Us w/ Our Niece & Nephew on Christmas Eve!

Christmas Day, we went to my parent's for breakfast. Then headed to church for a wonderful service. Home to take a nap. My grandmother's for dinner/gifts. Then back to mom's for more gift opening! 
Here is our load this year!:)


My side:

Lee's side:

We are also going to get my camera, FINALLY, soon!:)
I know this was short and to the point; didn't want to bore you too bad! 
HOPE YOU HAD A BLESSED CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

  1. Love the photos. Hope you get your new camera soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Me too, I have been wanting one for over a year now!haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great Christmas! yay for a new awesome camera!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...