blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

September 26, 2013

16-17 Week Bumpdate...


(Picture taken at 15 weeks)
How Far Along?16 Weeks and 4 days
 Size of Baby P? 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces


Maternity Clothes? I pulled out the maternity pants around 13 weeks. I am currently wearing maternity pants but regular shirts. I have the tubs out ready to hang up all the shirts too!
 Weight Gain? This is very different from my first pregnancy. I am not gaining weight near as quickly as I did with Gage. I got on the scale Saturday and I have lost a pound, definitely not used to that. I still had on a few pounds from my first pregnancy, so I'm thinking that is why I am gaining at a slower pace. 
 Stretch Marks/belly button?Nope! I never got them with Gage so lets hope that happens again. I will be honest though, the belly button isn't too pretty, I don't think it will ever recover!haha
Gender? We find out TOMORROW!! We will have our gender reveal party to reveal the news to our families and friends.
Sleep?Same as Gage. The insomnia started shortly after I got a positive test. I stare at the ceiling for about 2-3 hours a night. 
Food Cravings? The craving have definitely been crazy this time: lemon & salt, dill pickle chips, hot & sour soup, egg rolls, fried dill pickles, and orange juice. It seems to be salty/sour cravings!

What I Miss?Nothing I really miss... yet! I am already looking forward to getting back to pre, PRE pregnancy weight! 
What I am loving? Preparing for the gender reveal party!
Movement? I started feeling little wiggles fairly early, which I think is common with 2nd pregnancies. I started feeling them around 15 weeks.

Best Moment(s) of the Week and other random updates?
    •  I haven't updated you guys on everything. The beginning of school is always crazy and blogging is put on the back burner. Most people think this pregnancy was an "UH-OH" considering I got pregnant when Gage was 9 months old. BUT it wasn't! Being a teacher, you always try to hit those PRIME months. I sure did not want to wait another year and THIS time it happened exactly how we planned (Thank you, Lord). I will be on maternity leave starting the beginning of March and then summer will arrive shortly after my return. This timing is much better than having a baby the day after school starts, which happened the first time around!:) I wouldn't trade it for the world though...

    I will not be doing weekly updates, but I plan to do them every few weeks!



    natalie

    8 comments:

    1. You look great! I'm not gaining weight as fast as I did with my first baby either...that's fine with me though! I'm sure I'll catch up towards the end;)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes girl! I know the pounds are coming... JUST a matter of time:)

        Delete
    2. You look great!! I'm craving the complete opposite - sweets, it's all I want! I'm jealous that you get to find out the sex! M will NOT budge on this one!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Well, I'm having a boy and they say you crave sweets with girls! :)

        Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I can't wait to see a post about your gender reveal party!!! :) That is always so fun. We are (newly) pregnant again too! :) And shockingly we didn't do a gender reveal party for Samantha but for this baby too :) Thanks for the update!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I am so behind on my blogs!! I didn't know you were pregnant!!!! Ahhhhh, I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!! Congrats girls!

        Delete

    Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...