blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

November 10, 2014

Gatlinburg 2014


We arrived in Gatlinburg Thursday and had plans to attend our first show! Lee has talked about taking our children to these shows since we were coming to Gatlinburg while dating. He was pumped up about taking Gage to the Lumberjack Feud! The boys really enjoyed it! 


Yes, I had to purchase our cheesy family picture ;)

Our friends arrived Thursday night so we met for breakfast and Davy Crocket's Friday morning and spent the morning walking around downtown Gatlinburg waiting on our other friends to arrive.  

We have a spot by our hotel called Old Dad's so we all met for lunch before heading the the waterpark! 

A few shots of the water park fun! Gage is still his little, fearless self in the water.

Friday night, we headed downtown again to eat dinner at Calhoun's and walk around downtown, 

This is Graham snug as a bug!

Gage loved seeing all the bear!

The savior of our trip... our double stroller!

Saturday morning, we headed to Cades Cove. 

The altar where Lee proposed to me 5 years ago. This was minutes after he asked because this same gentleman taking the picture cut his proposal short!haha
 Here we are at the same altar five years later! :)
 

Boys will be boys... first thing they did was hunt for rocks.

 My twinkies...

Probably the one and only picture of these two being still!

ANNND he's off!


Ryleigh had to join the fun!













The whole gang... I love these two families so very much! 




Our annual picture by the sign...

After Cades Cove we ate lunch at the Old Mill. Gage LOVES torturing the duck and pigeons so that was our next stop after lunch. 

Saturday night, after our last downtown stroll (my introduction to Fannie Farkel's delicious cheese steaks I have always made fun of my friend for eating;) we had a fun night of football and play time for the kiddos! 
We made it home Sunday afternoon and now Christmas decorations have exploded in my dining room. Maybe I will muster up the energy to put them up!

Thank you Lord for another safe, fun-filled trip making memories with some of our favorite people! 

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all had a wonderful time in Gatlinburg together. I love all the photos too dang cute! I will be in Gatlinburg this coming weekend... I leave Friday to head down there hello 2 1/2 hr drive... I however am pretty excited about Dollywood I love the theme this year which is Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...