blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

June 21, 2012

Baby Shower- May 5, 2012

 Family/Friend Baby Shower- May 5th, 2012


The Sign-In Table


 The Decorations & Food



 Created from a wood pallet!
It has my baby shoes, Lee's baby shoes, Lee's rattle, and the letters are wrapped in yarn:)


 The Present Table




Opening my hospital bag from my mom:)

Some of our sweet family & friends....


 Of course, the hubby came to pick up the goodies!

My sweet work friends and  Ryleigh & Baby Hudson:)
I love these girls!  
(I am due August 21st, Candace had baby Hudson the end of March, Jessica had Ryleigh the end of last may, and Samantha is due 3 weeks after me in September!)


 My best friend in the whole wide world, my sister!

And mommy with the girls who created the perfect baby shower!
These girl's are my heart and thank you again for making this day so special! :)





Of course, I had to come right home and lay it out to look at :)

Thank you to all of my sweet family and friends who made this day so perfect!

4 comments:

  1. What a great shower! Everything was put together do well!

    You looked beautiful! Love your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww looks like you had a GREAT shower!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all that cute stuff!! :) I can't wait for him to get here! Not too much longer! I hope yall have a good weekend! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...