blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

July 1, 2012

32 Week Bumpdate!

32 Weeks and 5 Days
How Far Along? WE ARE 32 WEEKS! (33 weeks Tuesday!)
 Size of Baby P? Large Jicama (whatever!?)
This week's major developments:
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
(from www.babycenter.com)




Maternity Clothes? Definitely... and Lee's t-shirts;)
 Weight Gain? Going to Dr. tomorrow to see how much damage I did on the week long beach trip!
 Stretch Marks/belly button?Same
Gender?Momma's BOY!
Sleep?My new hours of the night to be WIDE AWAKE is about 1-3:30! It's fabulous!:)
Food Cravings?None really, just eating a lot... still suffering from acid reflux a lot after I eat.
What I Miss? 
What I am loving? This third trimester hair! I guess Jesus made it that way so when you feel like a whale, you at least have pretty hair! :)
Movement? Still rolling and flipping... Lee even asked, "Are babies supposed to move this much??"  


Best Moment(s) of the Week and other random updates? 
  • We went on our last beach trip for the summer and actually our last rip before our little monkey arrives! We had a blast! Gage does not like laying out and getting hot. He wiggles and rolls so I stayed under the tent most of the time!
  • The last night at the beach we noticed my feet were slightly swollen and the bottom of them felt like they were bruised. Hurt so bad. They feel better now but still slightly swollen. 
  • My back has really been hurting lately. Hard to get comfortable and I can't sit long. Start feeling like a knife is stabbing me! 
  • I am really marking things off my list this week! Some things I plan on completing are:
        • Pack hospital bag/ Walmart trip for a few final hospital items
        • Finish washing his last items
        • Finish organizing his closet
        • Switch our night stands because mommy has to be by baby, of course! Move over DADDY!
        • Buy flowers for front pots!
        • Finish final wall decor in nursery
        • Order valence for nursery
        • RE-order crib sheet since I lost it! UGH...
        • Order video camera
        • Get car seat installed 4-runner and checked
        • Order extra car seat holders
        • Daddy's TO-DOs: Assemble pack n play, highchair, swing, bouncer, walker, stroller, and hang final items in nursery!
        • Buy desk decor
        • Find mommy a coming home dress b/c both boys have a new outfit! I don't want to be left out! :)
        • Wash out door furniture
        • Take a few more items back and swap for a few needed items.... purchase nap nanny!
        • Finish bride book
        • Complete pages in baby book I can
        • Finish bride book (Sad, I know; only 2 more pages though!)
        • Order inch bug labels
        • Order prints from Walgreens for belly book
        • Finalize pediatrician 
        • Maternity leave form/join sick leave bank in August!
        • register for pre-admission
        • Learn my camera! 

2 comments:

  1. You look great!! Ready to see that nursery!! I know it will be beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good! :) I hope you are feeling well. Not too much longer to go! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...