32 Weeks and 5 DaysWE ARE 32 WEEKS! (33 weeks Tuesday!)
Size of Baby P? Large Jicama (whatever!?)
This week's major developments:
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
Maternity Clothes? Definitely... and Lee's t-shirts;)
Weight Gain? Going to Dr. tomorrow to see how much damage I did on the week long beach trip!
Stretch Marks/belly button?Same
- We went on our last beach trip for the summer and actually our last rip before our little monkey arrives! We had a blast! Gage does not like laying out and getting hot. He wiggles and rolls so I stayed under the tent most of the time!
- The last night at the beach we noticed my feet were slightly swollen and the bottom of them felt like they were bruised. Hurt so bad. They feel better now but still slightly swollen.
- My back has really been hurting lately. Hard to get comfortable and I can't sit long. Start feeling like a knife is stabbing me!
- I am really marking things off my list this week! Some things I plan on completing are:
- Pack hospital bag/ Walmart trip for a few final hospital items
- Finish washing his last items
- Finish organizing his closet
- Switch our night stands because mommy has to be by baby, of course! Move over DADDY!
- Buy flowers for front pots!
- Finish final wall decor in nursery
Order valence for nurs ery RE-order crib sheet since I lost it! UGH... Order video camera
- Get car seat installed 4-runner and checked
- Order extra car seat holders
- Daddy's TO-DOs: Assemble pack n play, highchair, swing, bouncer, walker, stroller, and hang final items in nursery!
- Buy desk decor
- Find mommy a coming home dress b/c both boys have a new outfit! I don't want to be left out! :)
Wash out door furniture
- Take a few more items back and swap for a few needed items.... purchase nap nanny!
- Finish bride book
Complete pages in baby book I can
- Finish bride book (Sad, I know; only 2 more pages though!)
- Order inch bug labels
Order prints from Walgreens for belly book
- Finalize pediatrician
- Maternity leave form/join sick leave bank in August!
- register for pre-admission
- Learn my camera!