Welcome to Our Little Man's Nursery!
Questions you may have on where items came from/how they were made!
- Onesis (when you enter his room) are from Old Navy & of course monogrammed
- The decorative knob hanger was made by his Aunt Lynie. It's just a thin piece of wood refinished in a cream and gray rustic look. The knobs are from Hobby Lobby!
- The wood pallet shelf was refinished in a gray rustic finish as well and is filled with special items like: mine and his daddy's baby shoes, his daddy's rattle, baby pictures of Lee and I, and his first little Bible.
- The large letters on pallet are covered with yarn (Thank you MiMi and Aunt Lynie). They said they will never do them again, so needless to say, they are a pain! But I am so thankful they did it!:)
- The tray of necessities, everything was found at Homegoods.
- Blue mason jars are from Lee's grandad. They are filled with bleached baby's breath you can find at Hobby Lobby and the cream rustic shelf is from Hobby Lobby as well as the collage frame. (Which will eventually be filled with pictures of Gage;)
- The cedar chest was Lee's when he was a boy and we refinished it with the crackle effect by Valspar. (I have exact colors if interested)
- The wagon was stumbled upon at Homegoods!
- His bedding is from Restoration Hardware Baby & Child- It's is the Heirloom quilted voile & European Heirloom Striped Bedding collection in the color called cloud.
- They grey owls are from Pier One! I HAD to have them and mom surprised me at my baby shower with them:)
- Basket of lovies and blankets were found at TJ Max, but you can get them at Restoration Hardware for obviously a larger price tag;)
- The lamp base was purchased from Target and the lamp shade from Lowes. We covered it in cream burlap!
- The yoyo pillow in the glider was purchased off etsy from yoyocottage . Great service and speedy delivery!
- The mason jar chandelier was made by none other than Poppy (my dad) with Daddy's assistance. We saw it on Pottery Barn and didn't want to pay the price so he worked his magic! And it turned out perfectly! :)
I think I covered most possible questions!
If you have ANY more questions on where items came from, need more details on how they were made, paint colors or anything else feel free to ask!
Hope you LOVE it!;)
Be back tomorrow with maternity pictures & bathroom/playroom reveal will be soon as well!