I am linking-up with one of my favorite bloggers Becky at From Mrs. to Mama!
1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I have been blogging since 2009, my sister had a blog and talked me into it, and my blog went from....
A wedding blog...
Building/Decorating a home blog....
And now, it's all about this little guy;)
Notice that sweet smile!
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I went to a junior college for my first two years, Wallace State-Hanceville. Then I transferred to The University of Alabama-Birmingham where I got a Bachelors in Early Childhood and Elementary Education!
3. Where have you traveled?
Hawaii, Colorado, The Grand Canyon, Hollywood, San Francisco, that's all I can think of right now;)
Honeymooning in Hawaii!
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I am going to have fun with this one instead of a serious answer. I would buy Lee a truck and our family a house on the LAKE!
6. What is your favorite movie?
I am honestly not a huge movie guru! I fall asleep... Lee and I always get drawn into TAKEN , I've seen it 20 times and I still get so nervous!
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Diet Mtn Dew and Sweet tea!! I enjoy a Caramel Frape' from McDonalds too!
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Taking a loooong bath!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Homegoods, Target, Macy's...... I guess I will go with Macy's!
11. What day would you love to relive again?
The day we found out we were having a BABY BOY was pretty great!;)
IT'S A BOY!
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
I do not see this, but I always get that I look like Cameron Diaz so that's the best I have....
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I worked at a gym as a receptionist, I was a cheerleading/gymnastics teacher, I cleaned houses, I was a nanny to a 4 month old, and I worked in the daycare at the gym as well!
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
This is a picture from my bachelorette party.... We had a CRAAAZYYY night at Disney on Ice! ;)
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Gage will be 5, so I'm thinking pregnant with our third!!:)
That was fun!
Go link up HERE and join us on the blog hop! :)