Born- 9 pounds 7 ounces; 21 inches long
1st Doctors Visit- 8 pounds 14 ounces
2 Week Check-Up- 9 pounds 5 ounces; 21 1/4 inches longs
1Month Old- 11 pounds; 23 inches long
- Holding head up in 10-15 minute intervals
- Turning head from side to side
- Making eye contact
- Focusing on objects
- Mimicking faces & noises
- Grunts ALL the time!
- Coos at toys
- Reaching for toys on playmat
- Trying to smile, but its a not so cute crooked grin;)
- Snuggling with daddy at night and mommy in the morning
- Bath time
- Riding in the car
- Strolling around the neighborhood
- Starring at the ceiling fan
- Listening to music
- Looking at bright lights
- Going outside
- His soothie pacifier
- Stretching out flat and kick, kick, kicking!
- He doesn't LOVE being swaddled, but we have to at night so he doesn't wake himself up. He will squirm at first but then conks out!
- He loves to lay on my chest to nap and I pat that little booty!
- EATING! EATING! & EATING!
- Outing to breakfast @ Cracker Barrel, visiting Aunt Lynie's new house, and a little shopping @ Homegoods with mommy!
- He got his first "real" bath
- Celebrated Daddy's Birthday
- Survived his first photoshoot
- Went to the doctor with mommy for my 4 week check up!
- Celebrated his great-grandfathers 80th Birthday!
Little Man is eating about 3 to 4 ounces every 3 hours. He gives mommy a 5 hour stretch of sleep during the night. He is a wonderful baby especially when that belly is full! He is wearing a size 1 diaper and advanced to his 3 month size clothes at about 2 weeks old. He naps randomly throughout the day, but you can count on a good nap right when we exit the basement... he loves to ride!
The first month has been filled with adventure, excitement, and moments of exhaustion. Thanks to lots of help from family and friends it has been an amazing experience. I have learned that it is best for this mommy to breastfeed as well as pump. Strict schedules only stress me out and he is a much better baby when I go with the flow! My sister says I do not act like this is my first child because I am so laid back, but it just works for us!
I am so in love with this little boy, I never want to leave his side!
Thank you for all of your continued prayers!
All dressed up for his first outing! He wore his Sunday tie to Aunt Lynie's new house:)
Daddy had to go back to work and this is when he got home that evening... he couldn't wait to get his hands on his little buddy!
Little bear sleeping in his bassinet (his favorite!)
Mimicking his mommy sticking out our tongues!
Cooing at his lion...
Chilling in his bumbo seat! This pic cracks me up!
Having a little chat with Aunt Lynie :)
First "real" bath
Enjoying the beautiful fall weather!
This is his daddy made over with those serious eyebrows!
Talking to his zebra...
Going with mommy to my 4 week check-up...
I am released and the good news is we can have another one in 6 months!haha Only kidding;)
Watching baby Einstein...
Mommy hooked him up with a head rest;)
Birth and newborn post coming soon! Hopefully this next week... HOPEFULLY;)
Have a BLESSED Weekend & RoLL TiDE!:)