blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

September 2, 2012

What I've been up to....

...my first week of life. 
(August 28- September 1, 2012)



 Mommy gave me my first bath...
He didn't like it too much because he was so cold. But he loves getting bundled up and mommy washing his hair.



I had my first doctors visit...
The day after coming home, we had to take Gage to the pediatrician to check his biliruben  because it had gotten a little high in the hospital... it was just fine! We also got our results from his ultrasound on his little hip. She felt a "click" in it but it was perfect! Thank you JESUS!
Here is little man enjoying his ride in the hospital, while mommy dreaded every bump we hit. I wouldn't miss it for the world though....

 Loved snuggling with daddy...
These two have my heart forever:)


Enjoyed being held by my many, many, many visitors...
Gage & Colson (his cousin)

Gage & Grandaddy

Gage & Aunt Erica
This is my very best friend who was also our nurse. I couldn't have done it without her.
We love you & can't wait to see you next week!
(Check her blog out here & show her some love;)

 Daddy gave me a bath...




Went for my first stroll around the neighborhood with mommy, Aunt Lynie, & MiMi... 
(Daddy assembled the stroller for us;)



 Enjoyed myself outside on the covered patio in my bouncer....

Relaxed in my swing...

 This cracks me up, he holds his own paci with his sweet little hands...

Watched some NASCAR racing...
Daddy was so proud;)

Slept like an angel in my comfy bassinet...
and let mommy get some much needed rest!

And of course, watched slept through my first BAMA game...

8 comments:

  1. He is absolutely precious! So glad ya'll are home and everything is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bath pictures where you can see those beautiful blue eyes!! He is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see ya'll soon! and btw, YOU LOOK GREAT TOO! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sure has been busy!! What a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad everything is going great!!! He is just too cute and you look great!! Very sweet family making very special memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute, love the blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is gorgeous!! Congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had so much fun today! I love y'all so much! So glad we have gotten to see so much of eachother lately! Gage is the most precious baby! :) If you need anything, let me know! Y'all have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your sweet words on my blog, new to yours & have to tell you your little boy is so precious, congrats on being a new mommy :) btw what camera do you use? your pictures are wonderful

    Hannah
    cjnmommarazzi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...