blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

September 1, 2012

INTRODUCING....

Our Little Bama Fan...

















Mommy got a little carried away on a mini photo shoot today...
This was after and little man was worn out! 

We are doing great! 
We have mastered our little routine... 
I know I am his mommy, but he is a wonderful baby!
This has been the best week of my life... this mommy is so in love!


I have some fun post in mind... just bare with us! :)


Have a BLESSED Weekend & RoLL TiDE!!

11 comments:

  1. He is so, so beautiful! You did great with his pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is amazing!! :) So beautiful! Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking forward to pictures! He is precious! So cute! I'm so glad everything is going well with you and your new baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! I just love how gorgeous and squishy he is!!! I hope you are all doing well and everything is settling in great for your new family.

    PS. I LOVE that piccy number 8 looks almost JUST like his ultrasound picture on your sidebar!!! That is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Congrats!
    -Ashley Rimini
    Www.recentlyrimini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww he is so precious! congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...