blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

April 29, 2014

Easter 2014...

 Easter was so much fun this year, we are truly blessed! 
The weather was absolutely perfect, which made it even better. 
Thank you, Jesus, for an awesome day with our families! 

Y'all, I thoroughly enjoyed buying Easter for my boys! This is getting close to becoming my favorite holiday, right there behind Christmas...
I focused on summertime toys, bathing suits, matching summer outfits for my boys, etc. I loved setting it up perfectly for my sweet little loves.

He did not know what in the world he had done to deserve all of his new goodies! He was pumped!!

First things first... his soccer ball of course! 
 Then he had to test out his new trucks!

 Honestly, I didn't know if we would be back at church for Easter considering we had a 6 week old. But we really wanted to go so I got there outfits together last minute. Graham wore his coming home outfit and I had got Gage some summer clothes so I put him something together.

This is our attempt at family pictures, best we could get! 

After church we went to Lee's parents for lunch, hunted Easter eggs, and had a Easter egg hunt with our neighbors.

Somebody was not too happy about outside pictures... it was time to eat! 

I never thought Gage would be so excited about hunting eggs but he was so excited and knew exactly what to do! 

Showing Grandaddy his egg!

Lee's parents with all their grandchildren...

He was so proud of all his pretty eggs!

Decided to do some boy things...

Our sweet neighbors put money in plastic eggs... He was funny running around and around the house searching for eggs. Lee would sneak and hide an egg in front of him so he could find it again...SHHHH;)

 My family came over to hang out and we grilled steaks and had strawberry shortcake for dessert!  
It was a delicious change! 

Our dream has always been to have babies together... dreams DO come true!;)
Sweet cousins telling secrets...

Loving on my precious angel...
 

Graham was very curious about our egg hunt;)

COUSIN LOVE... My heart may explode!

Of course, we had to take a little dirt bike ride to finish the evening! 

Hope you had a wonderful Easter with your families...We are blessed beyond measure! 

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are absolutely precious! And, you look amazing! So glad you had a wonderful Easter :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously the cutest family around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg your family is too adorable. looks like a great Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...