I wanted Graham's nursery to be totally different than Gage's nursery and I think we achieved just that! I also wanted to complete his nursery on a small budget and we also accompished that goal!
- My sweet aunt gave us the crib that was originally white and after several coats of paint it became the perfect navy blue!
- I bought the changing table off a trading sight for a great deal and we painted it lime green.
- My talented husband made the name frame with scrap wood, chicken wire, and torched it with his map gas.
- We bought the letters for his name at Hobby Lobby (card board ones) and modge podged fabric on them.
- I ordered the fabric for the bedding from Carousel Designs and my talented momma made the bed skirt, all the pillows, and the valence. You can order swatches for free to make sure your colors are matching and go from there!
- The giraffe picture above the crib was on sale from Hobby Lobby. It was oreginally grey and yellow polka dots but we cut out fabric from the bedding and modge podged it to match!
- The dresser and rocking chair we given to us to borrow!
- Lamp, mirror, and wire basket all from Homegoods.
- Lion, giraffe, and elephant stuffed animals are from Restoration Hardware and elephant bank is from Pottery Barn.
I think it turned out absolutely perfect for our sweet boy!
Any questions, feel free to ask... Hope you love! :)