Born- 8 pounds, 8 ounces; 21 inches long
1Month Old: 10 pounds; 8 ounces
21 1/2 inches long
69 % weight
- Holding head up very well!
- Turning head from side to side
- Making eye contact
- Focusing on objects
- I thought I've been seeing little grins from him and on the day he turned a month old he gave me the biggest grin ever! He smiled much sooner than Gage!
- Grunts constantly
- Sleeps through the night!
- His mommy! Sometimes when he just hears my voice he will smile so big! Makes me SO happy:)
- Riding in the car
- Being on-the-go PERIOD! Thank the Lord we have another baby that does well being out and about b/c his parents are busy bodies!
- Strolling around the neighborhood, this is a nightly ordeal when weather permits.
- LOVES being outside
- Starring at the ceiling fan
- Listening to his monkey's music and lamb heart beat to fall asleep
- Being swaddled to fall asleep at night
- Stretching out flat and kick, kick, kicking!
- Chilling in his Rock n' play!
- EATING! EATING! & EATING!
- Outing to sell our jogging stroller and lunch at Outback
- Trip to Target with JUST mommy and brother!
- He got his first "real" bath; he HATES bath time
- Survived his first photoshoot
- First trip to the zoo!
- First trip to see daddy at work!
- First play date with friends!
Sweet boy is drinking 5 ounces every 3-4 hours, He moved up very quickly! He is a WONDERFUL SLEEPER... praise Jesus! 7-8 hours every night! He is a wonderful baby but a little more needy than Gage was...mommy's boy already. He is wearing newborn diapers and advanced to size 1 towards the end of the month. He was smaller than Gage at birth so I got to use my left over newborn diapers and got a LITTLE more use of our newborn clothes BUT he is growing quickly! He naps randomly throughout the day, does not nap as well as Gage did but sleeps well at night so I'll take it! Sleeps in the car well too so that works for me!
I have always heard that going from one to two is diffucult and I have to say I could not agree more. At first it was CONSTANT and no time to chill. Now we have our little routine down and it has gotten MUCH easier! Going places has also gotten easier as well.
Everyone asks about Gage... He transitioned MUCH more smoothly than I ever imagined. He is SO good with him. I have a post planned to focus on their sweet brotherly love. How about how different they look from each other?! TOTAL opposites!
You can honestly see Gage's love for his brother.. my HEART IS FULL!
I am so in love with my boys. I have never been more happy in my life... I am constantly thanking God throughout the day and begging him to never take this feeling away.
ONE HAPPY MOMMA...