blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

January 24, 2010

I could not do it without my wonderful mom present, and thankfully Lee agreed.
My sister made the mistake of going without my mom, and ended up calling my mom saying "You have got to get here NOW!"
So, I told mom in advance she WILL be going. And I am so VERY glad she did... I was so overwhelmed... But I good overwhelmed;)



Scanning our first item:) He was pumped up!


Deciding on towel colors...


FINALLY done at Macy's.


We were all starving, so we decided to eat lunch at my favorite!! FIREBIRD'S!
(Recommendations if you ever eat at Firebird's: Lobster Queso dip & Coconut Shrimp.. YUMMY:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...