blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

January 24, 2010

Weekend Recap!!!

Friday night, ME & Lee and my mom & dad went to the Boat Show... Lee and I had a good time deciding our future boat! After all of my choices, Lee assured me I needed a job!!:) I even chose a lake house that would be PERFECT for us!!(Kidding)...When we were finished looking, we went to dinner at La Fiesta!! Great time:)

Saturday was a fun-filled day of WEDDING PLANNING!!
Saturday morning, we had an appointment at the Weatherford house, where we possibly will have our rehearsal/reception. He had a lot of great things to say, so we will see!!:)

After our appointment, we headed to Macy's to register!!!



Got my checklist ready!!


Me with the checklist, and Mr. with his scanner...


Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...