blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

January 1, 2010

Little man LOVES his Uncle Wee:)
Here he was asking Lee if he missed him while he was gone to Boston (to get heart surgery).
Lee said he asked "You prayed for me?"
He is a special Little Boy...


We had a wonderful New Year's Eve:)
Today, we are grilling out with my family... dad made ribs and bar-b-q; mom made crunchy slaw, potato salad, and of course black-eyed peas! Tonight I think we are going out to eat, and to a movie!
I have a few New Year resolutions in mind:) We will see how long they last!
2010 is going to be a great year for us...
I'm graduating college and we are getting MARRIED!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed 2010:)
Posted by Picasa

With Love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...