blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

April 17, 2010

I am finally caught up.... I know I say this all the time, but this has been my busiest semester in my whole college career!! SO.... school, work, and homework has been the story of my life for the past 3 weeks and the next WEEK!!! If I make it thorough the next week, it will be smooth sailing...
Today we are taking our boat to Smith Lake for our very first ride!! YAY! We have been trying to go the past two weekends but the weather was not cooperating. We are going with Amy, Dave, and the kiddos! So, I am taking a "homework-break" until we get home this evening!

After next week the blog will be back on track (Like anyone cares;)

Have a Wonderful Weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...