blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

May 17, 2010

Monday Memories....

Friday

Friday, I helped my sister with a family photo shoot... We got done about 5:30 or so, then I headed to see Mr. Pody! We headed to Tannehill (State park in Alabama;) and ate some Bar-B-Q at Bob Sykes. Lee's mom rents a cabin twice a year for Trade Days (Where people sale their home-made crafts;) Lee's aunts, cousins, and all the children in the family join us. It's always so much fun to see everyone! I am so thankful I will be a part of Lee's family... they are so much fun! We hung out with everyone at the cabin until about 9:30... I of course could have stayed and ran my mouth all night.. but Lee had been up since 5:00 a.m. so I took that into consideration!




(This is not the actual cabin;)



Saturday

Lee and I headed back to Tannehill to shop the crafts! We ate lunch and hung out all day.
That night, we met our friends Jamie, Jenifer and the two girls for dinner at KOBE! I finally got me some SUSHI & it was wonderful! After dinner, we went to the Sumit to do a little shopping!!


Sunday

Lee and I are still visiting the new church... I love it more and more each time we visit. It just feels right;) After church we went to FIREBIRDS!!! It was yummy as always! We hurried back so I could make my friend, Christina's Bridal Shower! She will be getting married at the end of June! Christina and I met in college, but I feel like I've known her forever!

We had a wonderful weekend and I hope everyone else did!
Tomorrow I will be getting pampered! Getting my hair, nails, toes, and eyebrows done:) Those are my favorite days...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...