blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

May 19, 2010

Wedding Wednesday...

It's been a while since I have done a Wedding update...

Honestly, I have the major things complete... just some simple projects that I have plenty of time to complete!

BUT, my Bride book came in!! It turned out perfectly! Can't wait to start working on it!!



The first page...
I love the inside pages...
Some had WAY TOO much going on, and I thought this one had just enough;)


A place in Birmingham (Swoozy's) is going out of business so my sister and I stopped in to see what they had to offer...
They had this scrapbook for 50% off! It's by Martha Stewart and it documents things I would have never thought of!!
Can't wait to begin this project either!;)


I also got my bridesmaid's gift, which I am VERY excited about... But I have a few readers so I cannot ruin the surprise!!;0)

This weekend is my Basket shower!! My sister and Nikki are throwing it for me! I am so thankful and excited! And if you are wondering why my parties are starting so early...WELL... in Sweet Home Alabama, football comes before everything else in life, so we are trying to fit most in before it begins!;) Also, when trying to set my wedding date, football schedules were the first thing I looked at!!haha
RoLL TiDE!!;)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...