blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

1. My Husband- he's my heart ;)

2. My job... so, so thankful to be given this opportunity! I am loving every minute of it~!

3. Our Church- We have been going to this church since Easter last year (I think) and we joined right before we got married... Love the people, the worship, the preaching, EVERYTHING! Just feels like home...



Ok, those were the more serious thank you's... have to throw in a few fun ones...


4. Fiji nails polish by essie, it's my favorite right now.

5. Firebird's, my favorite restaurant (Lobster Queso Dip).

6. Saving Our Way - A blog I follow for my new coupon hobby. :) Go check it out!

7. And I have to end with the cutest little thing you've ever laid eyes on....
I am thankful my little buddy watches me every morning put on my make-up for work. He paws at my make-up brushes thinking I'm playing with him... too darn cute;)


Have a blessed Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie - Thanks for linking up to my site with your Thankful Thursday! Congratulations on being a newlywed - hope the first year is treating you'll both very kindly!

    Thanks for following along & feel free to shoot any questions my way if you have any!

    Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...