blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

April 1, 2011

Inspirations for Our New Home (2)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bedroom below! Not crazy about the curtains, but I am crazy about the color scheme used in the room and the night stands....



Not sure why I like the bedroom below, just looks crisp and clean!




Love the vintage style of the room below.... I really like the tan throw they put at the end of the bed.....




Love the piece of furniture at the foot of the bed...
&& the chocolate shag rug in the sitting area....


The husband and I got some great goodies tonight at Ross for the new home... hope to share those tomorrow!

OH, annnnnd I am the birthday girl tomorrow! The BIG 2-4!

Have a blessed Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...