blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

April 7, 2011

House Building Update...

Yesterday we broke ground! We now have our basement dug! They are putting up the forms for our poured walls and pouring the footing (No idea what that is;) Just wanting to keep this process documented!


The picture below is going to be the front wall of the house (if that makes any sense).



You can see the back wall and side wall a little better in this picture....



The husband could not stand being away from the action all day, which I can't either... but as soon as he got home he got busy!


After work yesterday, I had to pick up my rings! They look so good! It looks like a brand new ring! Not a scratch in sight;) I also spent my Macy's gift card on a precious summer dress!

Hope Everyone Had a BLESSED Thursday!! (Weekend's almost here!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...