blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

April 23, 2011

Building Update (April 23rd, 2011)

 Right when I walked up, the first wall came up!

 Picking up the wall of our master bedroom/bath....
 

My handsome husband working after the crew left....


 The front of the house thus far...


The dining/kitchen/laundry/keeping room side (Left side)
  

The back of the house....
  

Master bedroom/master bath/ closet side.... (Right side)
 


And about our front door....

First, I LOVE double doors as well, but our entrance archway is not large enough for double doors... and if you were to change that it would move my windows, mess up the porch etc. JUST NOT WORTH IT;) 
Anyway, I chose my front door Thursday night, SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!
Talked to the man yesterday, and GUESS WHAT?!?! That is the one out of the four I chose that was DISCONTINUED!! WoNdErFuL!!!!!!
SOOO... we are still searching for the front door. He is bringing us another catalog tomorrow! 
Something will work out though... keeping a positive attitude! :)

Good news is, I found the exact window I want above the bathtub in the master bath... of course, the most expensive beautiful... LEAVE IT TO ME! :)

Having a great weekend though... we are so blessed and thankful!


Hope you are having a BLESSED weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is so exciting!!! I love the fact that the walls are already going up. When will you be done building?! Seems like my parents house was done in under 6 months. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much... yall are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your house is coming together so fast! It's so fun to watch! I'm most anxious to see how you decorate it though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...