blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

April 4, 2011

Monday Memories!

Friday

Friday night, Lee wanted to take me out for my birthday dinner. Weeelllll, the lunchroom had tater tots for lunch that day so I got me a plate full, ANNND of course ate EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.OF.THEM! Needless to say, I was not hungry for dinner. I told Lee I just wanted sushi and we decided on Sumo's.
After Sumo's I needed to go to Ulta to get some make-up. Lee said I am making a trip to Ulta a weekly thing;) After Ulta, we went to Ross. I have not bought ANYTHING for the new house, but we found some items I had to get. I will post them later. We went to 2 different Ross' and made purchases at both... It was a fun night out with the husband!

Saturday

We thought we would be breaking ground on my birthday, but due to possible bad weather (which is going on as I type this!) we put it off until either tomorrow or Wednesday. Anyway, Lee's uncle and cousins still came over and re-staked the house. Just moved it over a few feet. Everyone was thinking we were breaking ground, so my parents and grandparents came over.

My parents went ahead and gave me my birthday gift!
A dress, 2 pair of earrings, a pair of shoes, and a $50 Ulta giftcard... I think I am going to wear the dress for Easter! Can't tell much about it in the pic....

My sweet husband got my photo book from the wedding for me! He surprised me AGAIN! He always pulls it off, I thought he had forgotten but mom told me he ordered it over a month ago. It is our wedding day from me getting ready to leaving in the car; beginning to end. (Very thoughtful;)
Below is one of the pages;)


My sister got me a precious black dress... My grandparents gave me $MONEY$!.... Lee's mom had previously got me 2 outfits.... So very thankful!!

Saturday night, we headed my cousin's wedding! And went back for yummy refreshments at my Aunt Trishy's house.

Sunday

Sunday school, church, lunch @ a new place close to our home, enjoyed the beautiful weather, had to be back for Choir practice at 4 (Lee's sweet sister asked me to join last week;), then we had training union @ 6, and then evening service @ 7!
I love Sundays & I love my Savior!



Hope Everyone had a great Monday!

Cross your fingers we "break ground" tomorrow, possibly Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. That dress is fabulous! So colorful!

    Thanks for stopping by, you can totally do the coupon thing! It takes a little bit of time, but the savings are so worth it...I'm by no means an extreme couponer, but it's definitely helped us out in the past several months!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy busy weekend!! Happy birthday! You got some amazing things. I love the wedding book. I can't wait until we get ours in!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...