What's been going on around the PODY Household....
- We are continuing to make progress on our home. Lee has been working his booty off to make the yard look nice and it looks GREAT. We added some monkey grass around our maple tree and a few more plants to add some color. When spring gets here I am going to go crazy (I am already researching outdoor furniture but TRYING to wait to see what comes out new closer to season;)! Our next big project is adding a privacy fence in the back yard and getting our fire pit set up.
- This weekend Lee got the sound system throughout the house hooked up, it sounds like we are opening up a club.... ;) While Lee was busy with that mom and I slipped out to do a little shopping! We wanted shop for clothes as well as home decor but traffic was BAD so we only got to home decor. But we found some perfect items that I can't wait to share! We have a long way to go but a few more touches and I hope to get my sis over here to take a few pics!
- BIG things left on the list: rug and coffee table for keeping room, table for foyer, side tables for family room, a few more decorations for the master bedroom and family room, outdoor furniture/decor, then I plan on making our "playroom" an office/craft room for now and it IS going to be my black and white room. Always wanted one and never stuck to it! That's all I can think of for now.
- I have been focusing A LOT on school and my little angels. First year teachers always have to do a little extra preparing but I have a great team that helps me out tremendously! Mom and I decorated my classroom for fall/Halloween so I hope to share those when I get my first classroom pics (hint, hint LYNDSEY!;) My children are very observant and notice EVERY LITTLE THING I change in the classroom. I like to freshen things up for them; they enjoy it. If it wasn't for my mom NONE of this would be possible though, she is my HERO!!:) I have a sweet little group (of 24 as of today!!); there are definitely stressful days(that's for any job), but I absolutely love my job and my class; extremely blessed!
- I have been reading your blogs but I have been in a blogging rut lately. Hoping that changes today!
I would love to participate in the cute question game everyone is doing! EMAIL or comment ANY question you would like to ask! :)
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!