December 19, 2012

Christmas @ The Pody's 2012...

Welcome to our home filled with Christmas!
 I LOVE when my home is full of lights, glitter, and bright colors... hope you enjoy!!

Family Room Christmas Touches:




If you notice, Little Man now has a stocking! 
MiMi made it, and we added a touch of baby blue to his. I thought it turned out perfect. I've got to get it monogrammed then it will be complete!
 MiMi says next time she may have to add a touch of pink;)


This is the cutest Christmas touch!!
I guess I could tie some red bows to his bouncer because it's not going anywhere... he loves it!

This is behind our couch and yes it is a pallet table built by my wonderful husband! 
(And yes, I cropped out the carseat in the right bottom corner... let's be honest, I  just MIGHT have moved quite a few  baby items out of the way while taking pictures! I promise it's not always perfect....;)


This year we added a few touches to our Christmas decor... 
I am in love with adding items I will cherish forever...


Kitchen/Keeping Room Christmas Touches: 


Gage's first train... thank you MiMi!


I want to make this a tradition for every child! Look at that sweet little foot/hand!
These were done at Painted By U! for you Bama girls... ;)

Christmas card display. You cannot tell, but we keep out cards on a personalized  magnetic snowflake from PersonilizationMall.com. Thankfully it is now full of sweet Christmas cards;)



Kitchen table center piece...


 Dining Room Touches:


That's all I've got!

I hope to capture pictures of the outside decor and post soon!

Have a BLESSED Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Your Christmas decor is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the big reindeer by the fireplace, but I think my favorite decoration is the cutie in the bouncer! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your home is gorgeous! the dining room looks so classy & perfect for a holiday gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...