blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

December 3, 2012

Santa, Maybe?!

Honestly, I have all I've ever wanted right here....

But it's always fun to make a little list for Santa....




1. Laura Mercer tinted Moisturizer in Nude.
2.  Clarisonic Mia 2!
3.  Mac Gloss is Nymphette.
4 & 6. Bubble Necklaces from here
5.  MAC Cremesheen Pearl Fall 2012




  • I am planning to get the Samsung Galaxy soon and of course I would love a personalized phone cover from none other than ETSY! But I am now eying the ones you can personalize with a picture from Shutterfly! 

  • My sweet friend showed me these beautiful vases from ETSY and I fell in love! You can find them here!
  • These cheetah tennis  are pretty adorable too! 



  •  I want to eventually create a canvas collage in our family room... just a thought;)


There's the items I have been eying for a while now! Maybe I gave you some ideas too:) Go link up with Becky and share your list!

Have a BLESSED Monday!

8 comments:

  1. I just ordered a phone case similar to the one above from an Etsy shop called Simply Monogram. It's perfect. Best part? It was like $20!

    Love the pictures! A canvas collage would look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to order one! I need a phone so bad!

      Thanks girl:)

      Delete
  2. great Christmas list!

    your baby boy is SO adorable! those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bff has the phone cover with pictures from Etsy. She loves it and she gets complimented and people ask where she got it it every time were out.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you think about it... ask her which shop she got it from!

      :)

      Delete
  4. love those yard signs! and leopard shoes?? what?-love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I love me some monogram...EVERYTHING! I have several on my Christmas list too! You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...