blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve, Eve....

Christmas Eve, Eve, my mom, sister, and I baked! I am trying to learn how to cook like my mom so every holiday I have been helping out and learning at the same time! We baked sugar cookies and peanut butter cookies with a hershey kiss in the middle!




Then my sister attempted to cook her first cake, and the top of it got a little too crispy!
So we cut the top of it off, as you can see below. It actually turned out very good!


While the girls baked, the boys played the racing game.

Then after we finished baking we played a game of Deal or No Deal!!
We had a great time:)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...