blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

December 22, 2009

Our Weekend!!:)

Thursday night, I introduced Lee to The Notebook (my favorite!). I could not believe he had never seen it! He claims he really enjoyed it, but he may just be saying that;)



I put my sweet gifts to use too! We made smores'! Well, Lee helped make ME one!


Yummy!!


Friday night, we made our weekly trip to Firebird's (my favorite place to eat, EVER!) And it was a VERYY long wait, so we headed to Lee's favorite, Sumo's! It was still great, and I got me some SUSHI!! After dinner, we were supposed to go to Wal-mart, but we were too cold, so we looked at Christmas lights instead!!

Saturday we had Lee's family Christmas Party (mom's side). I got to meet all of his wonderful family, they were so sweet and fun! We played dirty santa, and Lee and I both got what we wanted! He got an Alabama poncho, and I got some very cute Christmas platters! After the party, he surprised me with dinner at Firebird's! And we had no wait! Then we went to Wal-mart, and looking at Christmas lights again, while listening to my new Christmas CD's!!... poor Lee;)! I love this time of the year!:)

Sunday, we had some running around to do and then ate lunch at Panera Bread! Sunday night, we had taco soup (another favorite!) with my family, and watched Hangover (I laughed so hard at that movie, and a movie has to be really funny for me to laugh!).

We had a wonderful weekend! Now we are ready to start the holidays! Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
Posted by Picasa


With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...