blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

December 5, 2009

Special Gifts from VERY Special people

My sweet sister got me this ornament. It's our engagement ornament and it has our names and the date of our engagement. On the back it says "Forever Begins Today." Thank you sister!



Lee's mom & sister, my mom & sister, and I all went to Christmas Village together.
Lee's mom wanted to buy me this sweet church because it resembles the church where we got engaged, and she wanted me, her, and Amy (Lee's sister) to all have one. It plays Amazing Grace, my favorite song!! I thought that was very special:)


MY FIRST WEDDING PRESENT!!
Mom ordered this precious canister set for me:) I thought they were too cute and perfect for the kitchen! Thanks momma!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...