blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

December 22, 2009

Let's Cheer Christmas Parties!!

I have been working at "Vicki's" as most call it, but it's supposed to be referred to as Let's Cheer, for about 5 or 6 years now. Every year we have an hour of class, and 30 minutes of party! The girls love it! Below is a picture of one of our many classes... these are some sweet girls:)
Another good thing about this time of year are the precious gifts these sweet girls give Vicki and me. Thank you girls:)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. How awesome is it that both of our nieces are in your class. I love Calle and Chloe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! They are both very good too!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...