blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

December 5, 2009

Saturday Surprises!!!

Lee buys me a surprise almost every weekend, (Yes, he spoils me rotten:) But he spotted this at Trade Days and wanted to order it for me. She uses a piece of ceramic tile and somehow puts this pretty design on it. I thought it turned out so pretty and matched his (our;) kitchen perfect!!! I was so excited when he brought it home Wednesday! This is my first item with my future last name on it;)
She has a website if you are interested!:)


This was my surprise the weekend of Christmas village, and I ordered one of our engagement pictures to put in it!
Turned out PRECIOUS!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...