blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

March 22, 2010

Monday Memories!!

This is going to be a quick post... crazy day filled with class, homework, wedding stuff, and work! Ugh, back to reality!
We had a great Spring Break together...
we headed to Wind Creek Wednesday afternoon, and came back Saturday night! We did not take the boat with us this time because he just winterized it... and the weather did not cooperate the first part of the week... We had so much fun anyway! Six other families joined us. We cooked out every night, relaxed, had campfires and made smores', and laughed!! I just love it at Wind Creek, it's so simple and laid back! We plan on going back at the end of April and memorial day! Then we will spend all summer long on the lake and camping!!:)
I was relaxing so much I didn't even take any pictures! Well, one of Lee flying an Elmo kite but he may kill me if I post it!!;)
Hope Everyone had a great Spring Break! and I'm jealous of those just starting theirs!!
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!
(Only 4 more days until FRIDAY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...