I am aware that I went overboard packing for the hospital, but I wanted to do a post to help out other mommys!
These two bags are strictly little man's necessities! :)
- 3 gowns
- X-LARGE undies ;)
- 2 nursing bras
- disposable nursing pads/Medella tender care cream
- nursing cover
- nursing pillow/boppy
- socks/house shoes/flip flops for bathroom (I'm weird about my bare feet on strange floors;)
- Coming home dress to match the boys
- Of course, cosmetics... I went ahead and bought extra to have already packed and ready to go! Don't forget chapstick;)
- Of course, it all has to color coordinate along with your hospital bags!haha Only in my OCD world;)
Fits me perfectly....
Idea: I bought Lee a basket of hospital goodies for Father's Day which included some of these items.
- 2 pair of pajamas (short outift & pant outfit)
- Outfit for the day we will be there all day
- socks/flip flops
- Coming home outfit to match his boy
This is where I think I went a little overboard because the hospital probably has some of these items but oh well!
- I packed him a couple of newborn and premie outfits. I packed premie because everything is still so huge even on "big babies" when they are first born.
- 2 bibs and 2 burp cloths
- a couple of his aden & anias swaddling blankets
- nail file and clippers
- tube of Vaseline and a couple of alcohol wipes (hospital has these items I'm sure, mommy will too though)
- 2 pacifiers and a couple of bottles (just in case)
- Coming home outfit/shoes/socks/coming home blanket
- I also packed a diaper bag for on the way home with just a few necessities like diapers, wipes, pacies, etc. (Considering we live 15 minutes from the hospital, that was probably one of those things that was too much;)
- His lovey from his Aunt Lynie;)
- 3 hats with his name monogrammed on them
- Video camera
- Nikon camera
- All chargers/ cell phone chargers
- Laptop & charger
- pillows for me and daddy
- a couple of blankets
- towels/wash cloths
- This is weird.... but a rug for when I step out of the shower... Again, you know I'm weird about these feet!haha
- Wreath for door!
I don't think I forgot anything on MY list, but let me know if I have missed something you used at the hospital! Help always welcome:)