blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

January 16, 2013

A Few Favorite Pins!

I thought I would share some of my favorite pins as of lately today!



 I love how these photos are displayed... I'm thinking something like this in the master bedroom! Another plus, less holes in the wall!

I feeling this for another pallet project for the husband! This will be perfect under our deck! 
I can see myself taking a nap with my baby this summer!

I am on an organization kick... but I just can't find the time to do it! I may have to wait until summer to accomplish these tasks.

I'm thinking this for the "butler's pantry".

Something like this for our pantry...

Gift wrapping organization for the closet in the playroom!

My scarves are on my nerves! I saw this, but I'm still not convinced on the idea below... but I'm going to give it a try! If you have a better idea, please let me know!

You use this to track your baby's signature yearly. I may add this to his baby book... I'm sure he will really care!haha 

 A few yummies that caught my eye...

Apple Sandwich! 
Slice apple, peanut butter, and chocolate chips! Easy and healthy!

 Yogurt covered strawberries!
Dip them in greek yogurt and freeze!

I would love for you to follow me on pinterest by visiting HERE!

Share your favorites HERE!

Have a BLESSED Wednesday!

22 comments:

  1. The question is, how of those pins have you actually used?? Ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you pinned! I'm your newest follower : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting ready to move and love all the decor ideas!

    Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog, Natalie! Organization is huge with me, especially this time of year. Great ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pantry organization ideas. I really need to do something with my mess of a pantry! And what a clever way to store wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pins!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com
    Come say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the way those pictures are stacked. what a great idea!

    Trish @ Tales from ...


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thank you girl! Maybe I will tackle that project soon and share with you all! :)

      Delete
  8. "My scarves are getting on my nerves" LOL I laughed out loud at this because just the other day I almost had a freak out over my scarves in the closet!! They are a MESS. I might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I can't take it anymore!!:)

      I will let you know when I find a good idea!

      Delete
  9. I use something like this to hang my scarves and I love it. They stay out of the way and behind the closet door :) http://www.walmart.com/ip/InterDesign-Classico-Satin-Nickel-Over-the-Door-6-Hook-Rack/20565484

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Thanks for sharing... I may just order that! :)

      Delete
  10. The pantry pics are awesome examples of organization, I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I have got to get some organization back in our household! Before baby, it was all in order, needless to say, it's not now!

      Delete
  11. Following you now! I love following new friends! I'm a Pinterest addict!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love pinterest & just when I think its getting way overrated, it pulls me back into its genius!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it girl! It stresses me out... it's a love/hate relationship!:)

      Delete
  13. That pantry pin makes me swoon! ;) now if I can get it together and actually organize our pantry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know girl... I LOVE organization, it's just finding the time and the WANT to spend that extra money!:)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...