blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

 Our first Easter as a family of 3...

We added a few Easter touches were added around the house...
(We have a little peeking Tom)


When I came home from work on Friday, I had this little sweetheart waiting on me! 
Ansleigh and my cousin, Danyelle came to visit for the weekend...
She wanted to read Gage a book, so she did just that!

We decided to do a quick photo shoot, since little man was looking precious.

The little princess had her pink ears on so she joined a couple of pictures...

Next, it was time to dye Easter eggs! 
Here is the whole gang... minus MiMi & Poppy...

I just love that big ol' round head!!

"Seriously mom, I am 7 months old. I do not want to dye an egg!"

Monkey with his first Easter egg!

The finished product!
After the eggs were complete, we went to dinner at Outback.


Sunday morning, little man woke up to his goodies from the Easter bunnies!

He got  beach outfits, bathing suit/hat/swim shirt, a few toys, sippy cups, pacies,  socks, Easter book, and my favorites... polo flip-flops and a personalized suit case!

After hanging out around the house for a bit, we headed to church to worship our Savior while our choir performed their Easter special...


Not the best picture, but it's our little family!
After church we had a sweet little visitor...

Lee's precious grandaddy went to be with the Lord and the funeral home was Sunday evening.
We had our very own personal driver and a cute one at that!

And I will end our first family Easter post with this beautiful baby boy... 
I know he's mine but I have to say, he has some pretty blue eyes!

Thank you, Jesus!

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.
 John 11:25-26

4 comments:

  1. He is just sooo delicious! I LOVE the first pic of him looking out the door!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree!! That's awesome :) He is definitely sporting those Easter ears well!! I love your door, & him peeking through is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gage is sooo cute! I love the bunny on his bottom! Where did you get his suitcase?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, what a PRECIOUS Easter bunny! I love all your decor, too. And Gage's little suitcase...I've been looking everywhere for luggage for Bear. Where ever did you find such a cute one? Sorry I keep bothering you with questions...Gage just has the cutest things! You are one great momma!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...