blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

April 17, 2013

Weekend Highlights/ Homemade Babyfood tip!

Saturday morning, we hung out around the house and that afternoon, we enjoyed the outdoors with Kalli and Colson (Gage's cousins). I went and got the crew Guses' for lunch, local favorite!








Saturday night, Lee went to the races with the boys and mom and I went roaming the town.
Our first stop was BABIES R US where Monkey got bunches of goodies including his next tennis shoes!
 
Our next stop was Hobby Lobby, where I got some frames for my wall collage! I cannot wait to get it up...
We at dinner at Olive Garden and finished the night at Kohl's

Sunday morning, we headed to church. Then I had a baby shower for THIS girl...

...who will welcome Miss Josie Elise very soon! She got so many precious things. Girl stuff is ridiculous
But my baby boy was looking pretty darn cute in his bow-tie!

Sunday evening, we hung out at home, which was super nice!

Last week, I made some homemade baby food. 
Nothing fancy, just sweet potatoes, carrots, and green beans.
But I wanted to share how I stored it. I bought the small snack size ziplock bags then put them in a gallon size ziplock bag (for extra protection) and laid them flat in the freezer. You can grab a bag, put it in a bowl, and heat it up. So far it has been very convenient! His favorite are the sweet potatoes, of course!


This baby LOVES him some food! :)

Sorry I've been slacking this week on my blog. It has been a CRAZY week, but I have a couple of posts lined up! 

Have a BLESSED Wednesday!

natalie

8 comments:

  1. How cute are his tennis shoes! Great tip for baby food, i like to freeze it ice cube trays then put the cubes in zip lock bags and then defrost as needed x

    http://lillyandme12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love that idea too! :)

      Thank you so much, they're from Babies R Us!

      Delete
  2. Love the green pants and bow tie! Very dapper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, he is such a DOLL!! So, so precious. Love that bowtie and green pants ensemble...you dress him so cute!

    Wish I had the talent/patience to make our own babyfood...I'm lazy and buy the jars (though Bear is yet to try any). Looks like you have a great system!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, we incorporate those too! Especially the squeeze grabbers! :)

      Thank you so much! I grab anything half way cute I find for boys! :)

      Delete
  4. Sooooo adorable. Seriously love his little outfits! Love your new blog design too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness the bow tie is so so precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...