blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

June 6, 2010

Memorial Weekend at the Lake with Some Awesome Friends!

We left for Wind Creek Tuesday night before Memorial Day... We had a blast!


When I say I am going camping, most people who know me say, "I CAN NOT SEE YOU CAMPING!!"haha But I LOVE IT! I almost have it down to an art!


I told Lee I am probably the only girl in the campground with all matching Vera Bradley bags and bath stuff;)


Wednesday Night

When we got down everything was already set up so we just unpacked and got everything organzied... For dinner, Jamie, Jen. the girls, and US went to "town" to eat at this Sports Bar place called TJ's.




This is our little set up!;)










We even have a water front view!!lol It really is beautiful!;)




Thursday

We went out on the lake all day with everyone. Then for dinner Jamie cooked chicken alfredo!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...