blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

June 21, 2010



Saturday night, We decided to eat at The Boatyard... I got the yummy crab dip and then Lee and I shared the Seafood platter!
My dad joined us, because mom had to help Ale' and my sister with the wedding!



Colson had to show me how he can ride all by himself now! He was so excited to be big enough to ride the kiddy carts alone!


Lee's dad, my dad, and Lee decided to race each other next!! And BIG DADDY (my dad) won!!!:)


We had so much fun! I was NOT ready to go home in the least bit!! But I was so thankful God blessed us with 5 clear, beautiful, safe days and the beach!;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...