blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

June 21, 2010


Thursday night, we ate at Bishop's. Lee had to have his crab legs...

After dinner, we decided to play putt-putt golf. We found this cute little place to take a picture...


And of course, I had to try to stand on a wooden barrel to get a "cute" picture and I fell through it and it caused this...


It hurt SOO bad!! But I still managed to play... well lose;) It was real fun having to deal with the cut on my leg the rest of the trip!
Then we went to ride go-carts with the babies....


After go-carts, we met my parents at Pier Park and mom bought me some very cute goodies!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...