blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

May 9, 2011

Monday Memories!

WEEKEND RECAP:

Friday

When Lee got home, he got busy cleaning up the "new" house. Everyday when he gets home he picks up wood scraps, nails, sweeps, etc. I went to my SIL's house early to help decorate for Kalli's (my niece) birthday. We had a great time and yummy pizza and birthday cake! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET KALLI ANN!

Saturday

We had a lot going on at the "new" house. Lee's parents were burning the scrap pieces of wood, the plumbing got started, Lee and Uncle Lynn were building a platform for my tub, and I was watching :) Just kidding, I was cleaning up behind everyone and I also had to clean house! We had our Saturday favorite, Guses' Hotdogs! I did a little shopping, then we went to a church party which consisted of a mini bonfire, tractor rides, delicious foods, singing, and of course laughing!

Sunday

Our plumber came back to do some more on the house and also our electrician came to get a supply list and couldn't resist to get started. They got the plug sockets and some can lights installed! It's moving right along! Then we went to my sister's to celebrate Mother's Day with cheeseburgers and The Amazing Race

There is a lot going on right now... Lee said he would do anything for a date night. Like everyone else in the world, we are just SO busy right now. Not complaining though :)

We are meeting with the cabinet man today!
 

Hope Everyone's had a BLESSED Monday!!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like ya'll got alot done this weekend!! I can't wait to see more pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did... I will start back my updates soon;) I have them all ready, just felt guilty for some reason! I am so crazy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand girl - there are so many people that have lost so much here in AL, it almost makes you feel guilty...
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...