blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

February 20, 2010

I know I say this all the time....

This last week was CrAzY!!!
I was busy with school, homework, tutoring, observations, work, and I made up Hueytown Middle's cheerleading tryout dance and cheers, so every night I worked with them for three hours!! Today, I have been trying to get ahead, so next week would not be so hectic! I woke up this morning at 4:00 and started doing homework (no, I did not plan that, just WIDE awake) But it feels so good to be ahead! I may try it more often!!...YEH RIGHT! I spent the day today assisting my sister and Aly with wedding photography! It was an eventful, fun day!

Hopefully, things will slow down now, and I can get back to blogging more consistently... I'm thinking about doing some new things with my blog! Fun things:) As far as wedding planning, I have been too busy to even think about it(Mr.Wonderful did actually book our singer;), but this week I hope to get back on track! :)

Hope Everyone is having a great weekend!

* I will get caught up on engagement pictures ASAP!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...