blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

February 21, 2010

Saturday Surprises!!!

I have missed a few of my Saturday Surprises.... but I couldn't miss this one!!



That's right!....


Mr. Wonderful bought ME (us;) a boat!!!!!




Yesterday, while my sister, mom, and I worked the wedding, he went to pick it up at Smith L.ake!!

I don't know much about boats, all I know is it's a Caravelle Interceptor, it's very loud, and goes very fast! That is right what Lee loves!

I can't wait until SUMMER at the lake!!!

(Aunt Trishy, it's going to be hard to beat this one!!:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You & Lee will have to come to my parents lake house on Lay Lake one weekend and take the boat out with us ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...