blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

February 23, 2010

Wedding Wednesdays!!

Meet the Bridesmaids!!

Matron of Honor
My best friend in the entire world, the person who knows absolutely everything about me, the one I come to for support, the person I look up to, and the one I could live on an island with, just me and her, my SISTER!
I don't know what I would do without my sis, we have so much fun together, I love you so very much!




Amy & Kalli
Lee's sister Amy; and Niece Kallie (Junior Bridesmaid)
Lee's sister and I have become very close. She is truly the sweetest person I have ever met, she has a heart of gold, and I am so happy she will be my sister:)
Miss Kalli is my little sweetheart too. Just like her momma! She is a great little girl, I hope my little girl is just like her! I love her to death, and can't wait to be her Aunt!




Erica & Rachel
These two girls are my heart!
I have practically grown up with them. Erica (left) was a grade above me in school and Rachel (right) is a grade below me. So I was right in the middle!! I cheered with each of these girls two years, I believe:) We used to practically live together, before men came along!!!:) Erica is a nurse and Rachel is in business school, so on Erica's off days, we always have a girls day! When we are all together, there is never a dull moment.... Our talks are always so interesting;) They are absolutely hilarious, and we all have SOO much fun together! I am so thankful they are in my life:) I love these girls to death and would do anything in the world for them.



Mallory
Mal and I also grew up together. We cheered together all through high school and always had each others back! She is such a good person, and a great friend:) Our conversations are always deep, and I know my secrets are always safe with her;) Mal is in college at Bama, so when she comes home we always pick up right where we left off! I work for Mal's mom, so I always keep up with Mal... I love her so much!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...