blankhomeour storyour baby boysmommyhoodour home

February 20, 2010

Our original plan was to have dinner at our favorite, Firebirds, and to go to the movies to see The Valentine's Day movie (yes, we were that couple;) BUT....




My family came into town from Texas, so we went to visit them at my Aunt Trishy's house in Calera. We all decided to have a LATE lunch at Jim & Nick's Bar-B-Q....

Our reservations were at 5:30, and we had just eaten at 2:00, so we went to the mall and shared a GREAT WRAP!!!!


We each got a smoothie!!....


And we ended our Valentine dinner with a.....

DOUBLE DOOZIE!!


I know, I know, a very romantic dinner:)
But I wouldn't have it any other way!!
Best Valentine's Day Ever!!:)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They truly make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...